Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The DailyDrew: First Edition

Welcome one, welcome all!

Most of you will know me as you come across my blog, however I plan to use my blog for more than just life updates and to speak about important things in my life...

This blog will essentially turn into a marketplace for reviews, upcoming products and deals you can't pass up.

Don't expect me to spam you, however you will get access to my personal reviews of products that companies pay me advertise and promote.

You can follow along as I work myself out of a job and into life of freedom and time management and will also get tips & tricks on how to do the same if you so desire.

I've called my blog the DailyDrew, not because I plan to update daily, but because you will have access to awesome content every day that you choose to!

First off I'm going to link this legit video I came across while procrastinating on YouTube.

A space excursion is a dream of mine and definitely on the bucket list of things to do before I die, and while although it might seem like a distant or unreal dream for most, I plan to make this one come true.

Here's a 2 part video of a guy by the name of Felix Baumgartner who, to put it mildly, is a stud! Check him out.



This 2nd Video goes a bit deeper into his jump and pushes the crew that much closer to shattering the world record for the worlds highest jump.



Once I hear further on the actual live jump, I'll be sure to write a special post so that you all can see history in the making!


Hope you enjoyed seeing that fires me up and stick around for what else is in store!

Till next time, this has been the first edition of: The DailyDrew

No comments:

Post a Comment